FAQ'sYou have questions, we have answers!
Can I change my Jersey size?
Yes, you can change your size up until August 30 at 12noon After August 30, Subject to availability, exchange it at the event at the merchandise booth. Please note that availability will be limited and so we can’t guarantee that all sizes will be available.
Where can I pick up my packet?
If you did not choose to have your packet mailed, you can pick up your packets at Two Rivers Convention Center on Friday September 29 from 4-8pm or on Saturday September 30 from 6:30pm to 9am.
Can I change my course?
No worries on changing your course distance, we just want to plan for who is riding what course, but if you want to change it, its ok with us without letting us know. Enjoy the ride if its 41 miles or 62 miles.
How do I add lights to my registration?
WE ARE SELLING A CATEYE LIGHT SET FOR $20 EXTRA AND CAN BE EITHER MAILED WITH YOUR PACKET OR PICK IT UP AT TWO RIVERS CONVENTION CENTER RIDE WEEKEND. CLICK HERE TO VIEW PICTURES OF THE LIGHT SET AND READ THE LIGHT DESCRIPTIONS. ITS A GREAT LIGHT SET! THERE ARE LIMITED NUMBER FOR SALE.
Otherwise you can purchase at several bike shops in the area. Over the Edge Sports, Ruby Canyon Cycles, and Brown Cycles will have limited supply the weekend of the event. PLEASE PURCHASE BEFORE ARRIVAL!!!
Can i add merchandise to my registrtation?
Absolutely! Here’s how:
- The participant goes to http://www.imathlete.com/events/EventStore.aspx?fEID=26358&mSource=imAOverview
- They click the Get it! button next to the merchandise item they’d like to add
- On the pop up screen that appears, they can check the box next to Add this to my [Event Name] Registration
- They’ll enter the confirmation number for their registration in the box below and click Search
- Then they’ll select their registration from the Select Registration drop down
- Once everything is all set, they’ll click Add Item
DEADLINE TO ADD PACKET MAILING, MERCHANDISE, OR LUNCH TICKETS IS AUGUST 30TH
What to do in Grand Junction?
From breathtaking red rock scenery and thrilling outdoor adventure, to cultural attractions and farm-to-table dining, Grand Junction is a premier destination on Colorado’s Western Slope. Don’t miss the opportunity to explore local trails at the Colorado National Monument or Grand Mesa from a bike or horseback. Skiing, golfing, rafting and hiking abound in Grand Junction. Local wineries and produce growers supply restaurants and farm stands with fresh flavors. There’s something for everyone to enjoy here.